Sunday 21 April 2013

New ! Handmade Baby Bib by Cokotto

Hello,

Felt that I have been abandoning this blog for quite some time.
This weekend I made some baby bibs for my upcoming bazaar in Subang Parade at end of May.
Two of them already been booked, so I just have left another two and have to make some more for the bazaar.

If you would like to order these bibs for your baby, or as present to someone you care, just drop me an e-mail at cokottoshop@gmail.com for a quick quotation..: ) . I might able to even deliver it to you directly if you are living in Shah Alam, Klang or Subang.

Each bib is made of 100% US designer cotton or 100% organic cotton and backed with soft cotton flannel. Its also padded with soft nappy cloth to absorb more fluid efficiently.

All priced at RM18.00 per piece.

** Reserved**



**Reserved**

warmest regards,

 

No comments :

Post a Comment