Thursday 17 January 2013

Re-visit : Big butt baby Pants

I love big butt baby pants !

They are cute, they look comfy (my kids run,jump,sleep, in these pants) and they lasted long!

I did sold a few last year, about 6 pairs of them. I can make them in
  • 3-6 months
  • 6-12 months
  • 18-24 months
  • 2T
This pants is quite roomy at the bottom area, so it will fit perfectly well for cloth diapered babies/toddlers. I only use 100% designer cotton or 100% designer organic cotton, and I do enjoy making them. If you are interested in making a custom order for your children, or as a gift, please e-mail me at cokottoshop@gmail.com. The price is only RM45 per pair, and you choose the main fabric. I will do my best to pair it with one of my fabric collection for the back panel.

Without further ado, my last 3 pairs of big butt baby pants last year for your pleasure view! I made these in 18-24 months size.

 cream theme here


 fun veggie theme


 fun mixture


all wrapped and tied up for delivery!




warmest regards,
 

No comments :

Post a Comment