Tuesday 25 December 2012

New product from Cokotto Shop : Handmade hankies pack.

Hello my lovely readers,

Today I have some beautiful, exciting handmade for you!
This is a new product from CokottoHand, which are all 100% handmade by me....even the package are exclusively designed and handmade by me.



I have hankies pack of THREE, which are all made from soft 100% organic cotton (or designer cotton if you        
would like to make it from our fabric collection...can be arranged), and backed with soft, high quality cotton flannel for an extra softness feel and added absorbency. The packaging are made of paper so that it can be recycled later, and the hankies are of course washable for repeated use...so less use of tissues for you!

The hankies are suitable for babies, kids and adults alike. Would be perfect as birthday gifts, or baby welcoming gifts by combining it with our specially made baby bibs and blanket. They are made of cotton flannel which are suitable for daily use as well. I know that a hankie or a wipe cloth is a must for parents with babies and small kids. (I know I do!) There are always something to wipe off their little mouths or hands, or sweat after jumping and tumbling at the playground. These hankies looks so stylish for mummy to carry around in your purse!

Each pack consists of three pieces of 8X8 inches hankies, all with differrent designs (if you would like to have all three same design fabric, please e-mail cokottoshop@gmail.com for custom orders), available on my facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/cokottoshop for only RM30. I will also make them available in our online shop soon. Most of these hankies are limited edition, so please e-mail us to know which of the design are available for reproduction. Here are some of them for your viewing...

available
available

available 

update 22.01.2013 **THIS SET HAD SOLD OUT**

warmest regards,


 

No comments :

Post a Comment